Are you looking for a dental home for your entire family? We are proud to offer dental care for the whole family! We are a dental group, which means that we are able to provide skilled, all-inclusive care for the entire family. At Aberdeen Dental, we are a close-knit family of care providers and patients, and we love the history and personal connections that characterize our relationships with our patients. (Fun fact: most of our hygienists have been at Aberdeen Dental Group for more than 10 years now!)
Our staff have found that they’re not the only ones who are committed to Aberdeen. Our patients love Aberdeen Dental Group, too! Here’s what they say they like about us:
Quality Care and Environment:
- Gloria D: Aberdeen Dental is absolutely the very best group of dentists in this area…and particularly Dr. Gordon Fleming. I have been going to him for years and he has been exceptional, in not only the routine but when I have had something that needs extra attention, he has been there for me. The hygienists have always been super, and the office personnel is the best. Thank you, Aberdeen Dental.
- Beverly W: Dr. Mitchell and his RDH, Barbara Hill are fantastic. I was looking for a good dentist since moving to this area several years ago and finally found an awesome dental practice!! Everyone is great – the receptionists are friendly, courteous and very helpful.
- Patrick P: My entire family has been going to Aberdeen Dental since we moved to Georgia in 2009. We have received nothing less than the best dental care available. Both offices are immaculate, all of the front desk employees are welcoming, and Dr. D’Auria, as well as all of the other dentists, are true healthcare professionals. We recommend this practice to anyone as it has set the standard for treating our oral healthcare needs.
- Anne R: Great customer service! Great dental care! Great front office! New to the area but have happily found our new dentist’s office!
- Adam L: Dr. D and his staff rock the socks off my teeth (and all the stains too). Good people, painless procedures. What more could you ask for?
- Lauren C: I am beyond excited and pleased with the experience and work I had done at Aberdeen Dental. Dr. D’Auria is absolutely amazing and I wouldn’t want to go to anyone else!
- Heather S: I had to have a tooth pulled and they did an awesome job. The staff was so friendly and in tune with what I needed. Thank you so much. The doctor was on vacation and he took time to call and check on me. I was very impressed.
Excellent Comprehensive Care:
- Anna S: I have been a patient of Dr. D’Auria and Aberdeen Dental Group since 2003 when we moved to GA due to my husband’s military obligations. Initially, they were participating providers of our insurance company but later discontinued. Because of the excellent patient care provided there, I continued my association with them. I trust Dr. D’Auria and his entire staff explicitly to give me the best dental treatment and awesome customer service. I know that his prices are comparable to other dentists, however, his service is way above any competitor that he may have. He is literally 2nd to none. He is knowledgeable of the latest dental procedures and offers the best care for any dental issues you may be experiencing. I come there expecting great service and I leave with not only great service but a brighter smile. He has the same staff that I met when I first came in 2003 and that alone is evidence that the place is a happy place to not only get service but to work as well. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Aberdeen Dental.
- Alan S: I have been going to Dr. D’Auria for around 10 years. I had several fillings and crowns that needed to be fixed because of other dentists’ shoddy work. It was suggested that I try some implants to correct some of these problems. Now, this is a serious and expensive step to take but the Dr. convinced me it would work. I took the plunge and it worked. In addition, staff and hygiene work is superior. My name is Alan and as the politicians say “I approve of this message.”
- Paul L: Switched general dentists, and found a practice that could handle all (repeat, all) of the problems associated with 70-year-old teeth: from cleaning to fillings to crowns to implants. A smoothly integrated operation, on the leading edge of technology.
- Mary C: I just had four front teeth replaced with crowns. I am very happy with the results. Dr. D’Auria and his staff are prompt, courteous, professional perfectionists. I would highly recommend it. Dr. D’Auria’s work is not dentistry–it is artistry.
- John R: My Wife and I both are patients of Dr. D’Auria. We both find Dr. D’Auria and his staff to be professional and attentive to our needs. The work that Dr. D’Auria does has to be perfect, or it is not acceptable to him. My wife has always been extremely uneasy going to the dentist, but not with Dr. D’Auria. He and his staff made her feel comfortable and worked with her so she could have multiple crowns completed. Aberdeen Dental Group has state of the art equipment which helps to make the experience fast, pain-free as possible and also educational. Thank you, Aberdeen Dental Group!
Welcoming and Easy to Work With (for kids too!):
- Cassidy D: I have struggled to find a good dentist in Newnan for about 7 years. I finally found a great one. Aberdeen Dental is awesome!!! They were great with all of my children (they gave them prizes and a good little goody bag). My oldest is very nervous about the Dentist, and they were great at easing her fears and making her feel comfortable. The receptionist and office staff were very patient with me filling out all three kids paperwork. Scheduling is very easy and worry-free. They were able to get me in within a week of my calling which was unheard of for me. Our old dentist would have usually a 6-month wait. Aberdeen has great hygienists and dentists. The hygienist was great at explaining the procedures, and she was able to pull up all the pictures of my teeth and explain and show exactly where the decay was, and I never felt like I was being told a story. If you or your children need a dentist in Newnan, this is an awesome place, and I 100% recommend this practice.
- Jesse L: I can’t say enough about the exemplary care I receive from Dr Davis and the staff. Friendly, professional, and capable, right down the line. Thank you!
- Jennifer V: Love Aberdeen Dental! I have been with them since we moved here over 4 years ago. The office is well run and the staff/dentists are absolutely wonderful!
- Michael C: I’ve been coming to Aberdeen Dental for years now and have never been disappointed. The hygienists and dentists are the best I’ve ever had work on my teeth! They make something most people dread doing an absolute pleasure, every time.
- Megan P: Everyone at Aberdeen dental is friendly and professional! I love going to the dentist because of the atmosphere and how welcomed I feel. I highly recommend!!
- Dawn W: Greatest dental practice ever!! I have never been so informed about my dental health. Both I and my daughter love them! They make sure you understand everything! I recommend them to anyone, children, and adults.
Great Communication and Integrity:
- Debs M: Dr. D’Auria corrected many issues after I relocated from Boston. He gives options and communicates which issues are priorities. His team is very professional including his referrals! After 11 years of living near his office, I relocated to Florida and still have him as my dentist. I am hesitant finding a new dentist, so I flew up for the day on 2/10/17 for my cleaning (…and I don’t work for the airlines.)!
- Laura S: These folks are awesome, I have been going here for close to 9 years. I see Dr. Dominick D’Auria D.D.S., he is a wonderful, down to earth, knowledgeable, very nice guy. I feel at home when I go in, they know you by the first name, and are always interested in catching up since your last visit. State of the art facility, nice decor, and very friendly front office staff. The girls up there are VERY organized, they call 2 weeks before your scheduled appt. to remind you, then again the day before! Excellent customer service, they all have a great attitude. They have specials on Brite Smile teeth whitening too, I had it done almost 4 years ago for a really great price and I still get compliments on how bright my smile is.
- Hannah H: I recently started going here, and I have not been disappointed. You’re greeted by name as soon as you walk in, everyone is very helpful, and efficient! Dr. D’Auria is the best. He’s a great dentist and an even better person! Thanks, Aberdeen Dental!
- Janile G: Gordon Flemming & Dominic D’Auria have taken care of my teeth all my life. The very best service & staff!
- Michael C: Going here for over 10 years and will continue to go. Great staff from the receptionists, Dentists, and their Assistants.